To Make You Feel My Love

A little note I wrote to myself as a reminder to remember; to remember to be a loving husband and a loving father. Hope it inspires you too, especially if you're a dad.



The song may be originally a "romantic" song, but if you look at it closely, it is also a "song of commitment". And I commit my heart and soul to be such a man.

Amplify’d from willowymists.blogspot.com

My personal views of the world, which I sometimes say in verse and song what words alone fail to speak...

Beautiful, beautiful song. May I be such a man to my wife and such a father to my son.



When the day is done, and the hurts of life would bear her down, I will be there for my wife. When the slings and arrows of life pierces the heart and it hurts like dickens, I will be there for my son. And I will make them feel my love...
See more at willowymists.blogspot.com
 

0 comments: